Our school has a Learning Support Team that meets on a regular basis to help meet the needs of our exceptional learners. The team consists of the Learning Support Teacher, Family and School Liaison Counsellor, Principal, and Assistant Principal. We support our students who may be experiencing academic, social-emotional, and/or behavioural challenges.
Our school-based support services includes:
- specialized assessments to determine student's academic strengths and challenges.
- individualized program plans to assist with the development of specific learning and behavioural goals.
- speech and language support services.
- arrangement of case conferences for individual students.
- support for classroom teachers, students, and families.
- consultation with outside agency representatives.
For more information on our Learning Support Services, please contact the school.